Bag Boyz Customs - Ripped Off by Bag Boyz Custons
I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!!I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured by the guy on the phone that they had successfully installed hundreds of these kits.
So I paid up front for the kit. What took place from there after was a nightmare !!! After taking 3 weeks to receive the kit which had a promise of expedited (3 day ) shipping as part of the price. I tried to install it on my bike.
I specifically supplied all particulars about my bike such as Make, Year and model. When I tried to install the fender there was no way it would ever fit a Softail which is what I ordered and is a very common model. With the fender pushed all the way forward up against the rear tire the fender fell 8 inches short of covering the tire. Basically a gap of 8 inches under the seat.
With the bags attached to the rear fender perfectly lined up with the fender fills the bags were so far forward that they actually covered the rear pegs making it impossible for ever having a passenger !!! My wife wasn't impressed to say the least. I got back in touch with the same guy ( he never gave me his name ) and told him about the fitment problems I was having. Again he assured me that he would help me by giving me specific mounting instructions and pics of other finished products.
Well the pics of finished Softail projects never came . After a week of back and forth and me sending him many pics he finally admitted that they had never tried to use the fender he sent me with the bags he sent me. He then offered to send me the right fender. After 3 days of hearing nothing I called him back.
At that point he was very unhelpfull and said that if I paid for shipping the wrong fender back and paid for shipping of the proper fender that when he got around to it he would send the proper fender.
When I told him that I didn't think I should pay for any shipping as I had not only given very precise info as to what kind of bike I had and also pics that very clearly show it is a Softail, he basically told me to F$#!myself and I was on my own !!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Custom Streched Bagger Kit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a JadeYoga Harmony mat but it was not grippy and cushioned, instead it was hard and slippery. Thinking it had to be broken in, I kept it..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."